Monday, August 12, 2013

New Photos! Ghost in Window

This photo was taken in Skiddy, Kansas at an abandoned building. What do you see?

 
 
Here is the orginial shot before enlarging. What do you see? Some say there are faces peering out of the windows and several faces on the right side edge of the photo in the trees.



 
 
Do you see faces looking out those windows?


 
 

 
 
Now the thing that is really intresting is this; look at the orginial photo again and look at that first window. I see a face there, but nothing would allow me to enhance or enlarge that section of the photo. I was able to enlarge the second window where I believe a woman is standing and looking out. I was able to enlarge the section where I believe I see faces in the trees but no matter what I did I could not enlarge or enhance that first window. I wonder why?

We will be posting more photos soon! Be sure to check back...you can do the bottom of this page and sign up for the email alerts. When we upload new photos you will recieve a notice that something new is added!

Remember: Always respect the dead, the property you are investigating and other ghost hunters.


Ghost writer: D. Susan Rutz

No comments:

Post a Comment